The title for Varun Tej’s highly-anticipated space thriller has been unveiled the morning, on the occasion of India’s 72nd Independence Day. The film is titled Anthariksham 9,000 KMPH. Along with the title, the makers have also released a terrific poster that showcases Varun Tej is an astronaut’s avatar.
Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the leading ladies in Anthariksham 9,000 KMPH. Sankalp Reddy, the director of the path-breaking underwater war drama Ghazi, is directing Anthariksham 9,000 KMPH. Director Krish and Rajeev Reddy are jointly producing the movie. This high-budget space voyage begins on December 21.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections