After acting as a child artiste in a few movies, Mumbai actress Hansika turned heroine with Desamuduru way back in 2006. Since then, she has been one of the most popular actresses down south. Hansika is all set to cross an important milestone in her decade-long career.
Today, the title for Hansika’s 50th movie was announced officially. The 27-year-old actress’ next project has been titled Maha. The film is touted as a supernatural thriller. Jameel is the film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer. Maha’s regular shoot will kick-start from September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?