It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
This evening, Vikram took to Instagram and revealed that Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake has been titled Varma. Vikram will take a couple of months break from his own assignments to supervise his son’s debut film’s shoot.
National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited project. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next