It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
This evening, Vikram took to Instagram and revealed that Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake has been titled Varma. Vikram will take a couple of months break from his own assignments to supervise his son’s debut film’s shoot.
National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited project. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy