It is already known that Nandamuri Kalyanram and young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej will be joining forces for an out and out entertainer under AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary’s direction. This crazy project will be produced by veteran filmmaker KS Rama Rao on his Creative Commercials banner.
Now, reports about the title of this keenly awaited multi-starrer have been doing several rounds in media circles since yesterday. Apparently, the movie has been titled Rama Krishna, with Kalyanram essaying Ram’s character and Sai playing Krishna.
KS Rama Rao reportedly registered this title at Film Chamber recently and this gave way to the nonstop buzz. Keep watching this space for an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack