Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of mass director Boyapati Sreenu kick-started a few months ago. Soon after the film wrapped up its first schedule, the shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s title will be unveiled on June 10th as Balayya’s birthday special. Buzz is also that the first look poster with Balayya in a different get-up will also be released on the same day.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film’s shooting is expected to resume in the last week of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju