Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of mass director Boyapati Sreenu kick-started a few months ago. Soon after the film wrapped up its first schedule, the shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s title will be unveiled on June 10th as Balayya’s birthday special. Buzz is also that the first look poster with Balayya in a different get-up will also be released on the same day.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film’s shooting is expected to resume in the last week of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs