It’s been reported already that Lakshmi Manchu is back to acting and film production after a gap of nearly 2 and a half years since the release of her 2015 crime comedy, Dongaata. A debutant named Vijay Yelakanti is directing the movie.
This afternoon, Lakshmi took to Twitter and said that she will reveal the title of her upcoming film on the 15th January at 10 am. There were reports a few days ago that the film has been titled Veta, but we will have to wait for an official announcement.
Lakshmi Manchu is bankrolling the movie under Manchu Entertainment banner in association with People’s Media Group. Aadarsh Balakrishna and Samrat Reddy play important roles in the movie, which is touted as a revenge thriller.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) January 11, 2018
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie