Action hero Gopichand is currently working on his 25th project. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri and produced by Bengal Tiger producer KK Radha Mohan. The film has wrapped up its first schedule last week.
As per the official updates from the makers, the film has been titled Pantham. Also, the film will be hitting the screens on May 18 as being speculated. Pantham’s second schedule will kick-start from February 5. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady. Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel