Action hero Gopichand is currently working on his 25th project. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri and produced by Bengal Tiger producer KK Radha Mohan. The film has wrapped up its first schedule last week.
As per the official updates from the makers, the film has been titled Pantham. Also, the film will be hitting the screens on May 18 as being speculated. Pantham’s second schedule will kick-start from February 5. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady. Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?