Action hero Gopichand is currently working on his 25th project. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri and produced by Bengal Tiger producer KK Radha Mohan. The film has wrapped up its first schedule last week.
As per the official updates from the makers, the film has been titled Pantham. Also, the film will be hitting the screens on May 18 as being speculated. Pantham’s second schedule will kick-start from February 5. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady. Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the music.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine