It is well-known that Tamil star Vijay’s much-awaited gangster drama, Master is gearing up for a grand release on January 13th. The film will also have a simultaneous release here in Telugu with the same title.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the Tamil Nadu state government has given permission for the cent percent occupancy in the theatres for Master.
As the TN government has taken this daring decision, exhibitors and distributors in our Telugu states are also expecting the same kind of feasibility from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state governments.
It is already reported that as a part of Covid-19 safety precautions, the central government has given permission to cinema halls with fifty percent occupancy in the month of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam