Tamil star Suriya has found himself in an unwanted controversy today. With all the theaters shut due to the lockdown and uncertainty over the reopening of theaters in near future, Suriya decided to release his upcoming home production, his wife Jyothikah-starrer Pon Magal Vandhal, on leading OTT platform Amazon Prime directly instead of the traditional theatrical release.
This didn’t go down well with the Tamil Nadu Theaters Association. The members of association objecting to the direct OTT release of Pon Magal Vandhal. They even threatened to issue a red card to Suriya (banning of all his future films ) if he continues with his plans to screen the film on Prime. Suriya is yet to respond over the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo