Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan has always had immense respect towards the working class. On the eve of May Day, Pawan extended his wishes via an official press note on behalf of his party.
Pawan described May Day as the only event that is free from caste, creed, religion and regional differences and extended his wishes to the all the mothers at home and Jawaans at the border, and hoped that the day will bring happiness to all those who work tirelessly.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film