Veteran character artiste Kaikala Satyanarayana expressed severe dissent over the sad state of affairs in Telugu film industry. The stalwart actor, in a latest interview, said that today’s filmmakers are running after money and that they do not understand the power of cinema as an art form.
“During our days, artistes and technicians worked with passion and placed art above anything else. But these days, people are making movies only to make money,” said Satyanarayana. The veteran giant also said that the young generation doesn’t respect the old generation that laid a golden path for them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021