The spectacular audio launch event of Super Star Rajinikanth and star director Shankar’s sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, concluded on a glitzy note in Dubai last night. During the event, one of the event’s hosts Karan Johar asked Rajini about what he likes and dislikes in today’s youngsters.
“What I like is that they are obliged and humble. What I don’t like is that the younger generation is slowly forgetting our own tradition and culture. That’s sad. They should enjoy it and should never forget our culture and tradition,” the Super Star said. Rajini also said that whatever fame he has achieved so far is a gift from God.
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?