Hero Sushanth has been looking for a solid hit to cement his position in Tollywood. He is quite confident about the success of his soon-to-release romantic drama, Chi La Sow. In a latest promotional interview, Sushanth opened up about a moving incident with his father Anumolu be Satya Bhushana Rao.
“My father used to be apprehensive about my career. Just a day before his death, I had assured him that Chi La Sow will revive my career. I strongly feel that Chi La Sow will turn my belief into reality,” said Sushanth. He further revealed that he meets Chay and Akhil whenever he feels low and comes back energized.
Directed by Rahul Ravindran, Chi La Sow has Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the leading lady. Siruni Cine Corp has produced the movie and Nagarjuna is presenting the film. The film releases on August 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas