Tollywood actress RekhaRana has had the unique privilege for auditioning a role in Fast and Furious franchise which is currently gearing up for the seventh part of the series. As per the production team the movie requires a character with Indian looks and is named Ramsey who invents a chip which can increase the speed of the car immensely and this is the same role for which she has auditioned.Rekha is now debuting in Tollywood with a film “June Pothe July “and has earlier acted in two Hindi films.Speaking on the occasion,a visibly excited actress was reported by an English daily saying “I was in Canada for a screening of my movie Tara at an Awards ceremony and I had the chance to meet the casting agent Andrew Webster who liked my face and held the auditions for the role in Mumbai. However I haven’t got a call on my confirmation but I am pretty hopeful that I will be selected”. She went on to say that she wants to work with Ram Charan as well as Rajamouli and has recently liked Eega movie very much.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?