Looks like Telangana CM KCR is leaving no stone unturned to make his ambitious Haritha Haram plantation program a grand success. Haritha Haram was launched on Friday last week and it already saw the presence of young Tollywood stars like Akhil, Rakul and Raashi Khanna.
This morning, senior stars like Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna and his wife Amala, Srikanth, Stylish Star Allu Arjun, Rana and Regina and several others took part in Haritha Haram event and planted saplings. Apart from appreciating KCR’s initiative, these stars have also urged their fans and common people to plant trees and make the world a better place.
As part of Haritha Haram, KCR vowed to plant nearly 250 crore saplings in the coming 3 years, with 25 lakh saplings being planted in Hyderabad alone.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years