Tollywood filmmakers’ fascination for charming and content-oriented Malayalam movies continues to grow with each passing day. As per the latest updates, noted production house Sithara Entertainments has acquired critically acclaimed Malayalam romantic thriller Kappela’s Telugu remake rights.
Kappela released in the first week of March and received unanimous positive reviews. The film is being discovered by film lovers across the country upon its Netflix premiere last week.
Directed by Muhammad Musthafa, the film stars Anna Ben, Sreenath Bhasi and Roshan Mathews in lead roles. Vishnu Venu had bankrolled the film. Interestingly, Sithara Entertainments is also remaking the hit Malayalam action thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s first blockbuster completes 60 years
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR