Recently, the Supreme Court of India imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers in the national capital New Delhi ahead of the Diwali festival. While the SC’s ruling is stirring up an intense debate across the country, several film stars have welcomed the ban.
Star heroines like Rakul Preet, Shruti Haasan, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Amyra Dastur and Saiyami Kher opined that the ban on crackers will help in reducing the noise and environmental pollution, the two serious threats to our ecosystem.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series
- Chiranjeevi is 24/7 into Sye Raa now