Recently, the Supreme Court of India imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers in the national capital New Delhi ahead of the Diwali festival. While the SC’s ruling is stirring up an intense debate across the country, several film stars have welcomed the ban.
Star heroines like Rakul Preet, Shruti Haasan, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Amyra Dastur and Saiyami Kher opined that the ban on crackers will help in reducing the noise and environmental pollution, the two serious threats to our ecosystem.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand