Recently, the Supreme Court of India imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers in the national capital New Delhi ahead of the Diwali festival. While the SC’s ruling is stirring up an intense debate across the country, several film stars have welcomed the ban.
Star heroines like Rakul Preet, Shruti Haasan, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Amyra Dastur and Saiyami Kher opined that the ban on crackers will help in reducing the noise and environmental pollution, the two serious threats to our ecosystem.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?