Yet another Telugu actress is all set to make her debut in Kollywood. Young starlet Anisha Ambrose, who is awaiting the release of Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, will soon be foraying into Tamil Cinema with a suspense thriller.
In her latest promotional interview for Fashion Designer, Anisha revealed that she will be acting alongside Sibiraj, son of Baahubali’s Kattappa Sathyaraj. Anisha will also be seen in Manchu Manoj’s upcoming period war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, in which she is playing a journalist.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?