Yet another Telugu actress is all set to make her debut in Kollywood. Young starlet Anisha Ambrose, who is awaiting the release of Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, will soon be foraying into Tamil Cinema with a suspense thriller.
In her latest promotional interview for Fashion Designer, Anisha revealed that she will be acting alongside Sibiraj, son of Baahubali’s Kattappa Sathyaraj. Anisha will also be seen in Manchu Manoj’s upcoming period war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, in which she is playing a journalist.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood