We recently reported that noted Tollywood and Bollywood actor Harshavardhan Rane was diagnosed with COVID-19. Harsha admitted himself to a hospital in Mumbai. In a latest interview, Harsha opened up about his COVID-19 experience.
Harsha revealed that he first experienced severe headache and mild fever and immediately rushed to a hospital. Even though doctors told him that he was suffering from a viral fever, they went ahead and did a COVID-19 test and the result turned out to be positive.
Harsha again rushed to the hospital and he was then put on ventilator in the ICU. He is fine now and is recovering. His latest Bollywood film, Taish, will be released on October 29 on Zee5 app.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of 4th-week nominations
- Bigg Boss 5 – Is this contestant the reason for Lahari’s eviction?