The Telugu Film Industry has been in a dilemma ever since the Central Government banned the usage of 500 and 1000 Rupee notes. The mood of the common public has been solely fixed on getting new currency and as a result, several releases were postponed.
Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada came out on Friday and was seen as a risky move by everyone. However, the film has managed to secure a good word of mouth as well as good revenues, giving a much needed boost to filmmakers.
Tollywood heaved a sigh of relief and the result of EPC may now pave the way for the release of other films that have been waiting for a proper date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions