The Telugu Film Industry has been in a dilemma ever since the Central Government banned the usage of 500 and 1000 Rupee notes. The mood of the common public has been solely fixed on getting new currency and as a result, several releases were postponed.
Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada came out on Friday and was seen as a risky move by everyone. However, the film has managed to secure a good word of mouth as well as good revenues, giving a much needed boost to filmmakers.
Tollywood heaved a sigh of relief and the result of EPC may now pave the way for the release of other films that have been waiting for a proper date.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala