A galaxy of stars from all over the country are descending in Mumbai for Amitabh Bachchan’s 70th birthday which falls on October 11. Buzz is that Jaya Bachchan has personally invited close friends of Amitabh Bachchan from Telugu and Tamil film industries including Rajinikanth, Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna. Already, Nagarjuna and Amala Akkineni have flown to Mumbai to attend the birthday and Chiranjeevi’s entire family including Ram Charan, Upasana and others have gone to Mumbai. Rana Daggubati is another celebrity from Telugu film industry who’s going to attend the birthday party. Reliance Media Works is hosting a huge party for all the guests tomorrow evening. It surely is going to be a night to remember for everyone.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das