Celebrities from Telugu film industry who are part of Telugu Warriors team in the upcoming Celebrity Cricket League are gearing up to play their first match against Bengal Tigers. The match will be held on February 10 in Siliguri, West Bengal and it’ll be aired from 5:00 PM onwards on Zee Telugu. Victory Venkatesh is the captain of the team and Ram Charan is going to be one of the star attractions of the Telugu Warriors team this year. Tharun, Srikanth, Nitin, Nikhil, Ajay, Prince, Adarsh Balakrishna are some of the other players in the team. The team flew to Kolkata earlier today and from there they flew in another flight to Siliguri. “At the Kolkatta airport with Venkatesh sir.. Srikanth anna.. Tarun and gang.. Pleasantly suprised by genelia and ritesh frm the maratha team,” Nikhil posted on Twitter. Charmee, who’s one of the brand ambassadors of the team, is busy shooting for Rum in Muscat.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections