Celebrities from Telugu film industry who are part of Telugu Warriors team in the upcoming Celebrity Cricket League are gearing up to play their first match against Bengal Tigers. The match will be held on February 10 in Siliguri, West Bengal and it’ll be aired from 5:00 PM onwards on Zee Telugu. Victory Venkatesh is the captain of the team and Ram Charan is going to be one of the star attractions of the Telugu Warriors team this year. Tharun, Srikanth, Nitin, Nikhil, Ajay, Prince, Adarsh Balakrishna are some of the other players in the team. The team flew to Kolkata earlier today and from there they flew in another flight to Siliguri. “At the Kolkatta airport with Venkatesh sir.. Srikanth anna.. Tarun and gang.. Pleasantly suprised by genelia and ritesh frm the maratha team,” Nikhil posted on Twitter. Charmee, who’s one of the brand ambassadors of the team, is busy shooting for Rum in Muscat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!