The fourth edition of the Celebrity Cricket League has kickstarted in style in Mumbai today. Celebrities from eight different film industries have gathered today in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai for the curtain raiser. From Telugu film industry, Venkatesh, Tharun, Srikanth, Nikhil, Adarsh Balakrishna were some of the celebrities who were spotted at the event.
The highlight of the event was Sachin Tendulkar, who graced the event, along with Salman Khan. Venkatesh is the captain of the Telugu Warriors team which went to the final in CCL 3 and lost to Karnataka Bulldozers team. Earlier this year, during CCL3, Ram Charan had joined the Telugu Warriors team. Charmee is the official brand ambassador of the team. The regular matches are going to be held in January and February next year.
Dhanush, Vishal, Ritesh Deshmukh, Genelia, Ragini Dwivedi, Usha Uthup were also spotted at the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?
- NTR, Charan to do a superb song in RRR
- RRR’s big announcement on January 1st?
- Pratiroju Pandage completes its shoot
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Kriti Sanon bags a biggie