The first glimpse of Sanju, the biopic of Sanjay Dutt, has stunned the entire Indian film industry to say the least. And soon after the teaser of the film was unveiled, right from SS Rajamouli to Akhil Akkineni, the entire Telugu film industry came together to praise the makers of Sanju.
The film stars Ranbir Kapoor in the lead role and it is his transformation as Sanjay Dutt that has become a huge discussion. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the film traces the rise and fall and rise of Sanjay Dutt, one of the most popular actors in Bollywood.
Over the years, Rajkumar Hirani has established himself as one of the best film makers in the country with films like Munnabhai MBBS, 3 Idiots, PK. And Ranbir Kapoor has impressed everyone with his performances in films like Tamasha, Bombay Velvet, among many others. With such positive buzz surrounding Sanju, sky is the limit for the Hirani-Ranbir’s creation when it releases at box office later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer