The first glimpse of Sanju, the biopic of Sanjay Dutt, has stunned the entire Indian film industry to say the least. And soon after the teaser of the film was unveiled, right from SS Rajamouli to Akhil Akkineni, the entire Telugu film industry came together to praise the makers of Sanju.
The film stars Ranbir Kapoor in the lead role and it is his transformation as Sanjay Dutt that has become a huge discussion. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the film traces the rise and fall and rise of Sanjay Dutt, one of the most popular actors in Bollywood.
Over the years, Rajkumar Hirani has established himself as one of the best film makers in the country with films like Munnabhai MBBS, 3 Idiots, PK. And Ranbir Kapoor has impressed everyone with his performances in films like Tamasha, Bombay Velvet, among many others. With such positive buzz surrounding Sanju, sky is the limit for the Hirani-Ranbir’s creation when it releases at box office later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs