After winning both critical acclaim and commercial success for Jersey, talented Tollywood director Gowtam Thinnanuri is currently helming the film’s Hindi remake. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor reprises Nani’s role in the movie.
In a latest interview Gowtam said that he is thoroughly enjoying working on Jersey’s Hindi version. Gowtam further said that Shahid liked Jersey very much and that he is giving his career’s best performance in the remake.
Jersey is a sports drama based on cricket and it also features Mrunal Thakur and Pankaj Tripathi in key roles. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling this film along with Aman Gill.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films
- Vikram Vedha – Tough times ahead