After winning both critical acclaim and commercial success for Jersey, talented Tollywood director Gowtam Thinnanuri is currently helming the film’s Hindi remake. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor reprises Nani’s role in the movie.
In a latest interview Gowtam said that he is thoroughly enjoying working on Jersey’s Hindi version. Gowtam further said that Shahid liked Jersey very much and that he is giving his career’s best performance in the remake.
Jersey is a sports drama based on cricket and it also features Mrunal Thakur and Pankaj Tripathi in key roles. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling this film along with Aman Gill.
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?