After winning both critical acclaim and commercial success for Jersey, talented Tollywood director Gowtam Thinnanuri is currently helming the film’s Hindi remake. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor reprises Nani’s role in the movie.
In a latest interview Gowtam said that he is thoroughly enjoying working on Jersey’s Hindi version. Gowtam further said that Shahid liked Jersey very much and that he is giving his career’s best performance in the remake.
Jersey is a sports drama based on cricket and it also features Mrunal Thakur and Pankaj Tripathi in key roles. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling this film along with Aman Gill.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer