Even as he is finding it tough to get his next project rolling in Tollywood after a couple of straight flops, director Hanu Raghavapudi surprised everyone by convincing Bollywood hero Sunny Deol for his next project. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Sunny Deol’s yesteryear blockbuster Gadar – Ek Prem Katha’s director Anil Sharma’s brother Anuj Sharma.
As per the latest reports, Hanu has scripted an interesting role for Sunny Deol. Apparently, the actor will be portraying the role of a visually challenged policeman in the movie. The project will be going on floors in late summer and more details are expected to be out in a few weeks time. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix