Earlier this year, director Krish had made a lot of hue and cry after his Manikarnika actress Kangana Ranaut claimed credit as the film’s co-director. The Krish-Kangana spat had made headlines for several days.
And recently, there were reports that Kangana wasn’t quite happy with some scenes in her upcoming film, Mental Hai Kya, and that she had demanded the director to reshoot them. But Tollywood director Prakash Kovelamudi, who helmed Mental Hai Kya, has refuted all the rumors about his creative differences with Kangana.
Prakash Kovelamudi has said that Kangana was quite professional on Mental Hai Kya”s sets and that he enjoyed directing her. Prakash further clarified that contrary to the rumors, the film is not reshot. Mental Hai Kya, also starring Rajkummar Rao, is hitting theaters on July 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone to issue a statement in drug abuse case
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive