Of late, several Tollywood directors are successfully foraying into Bollywood with the Hindi remakes of their Telugu hits. Directors like Sandeep Reddy Vanga and Gowtham Tinnanuri are already making headlines in Bollywood with their talent.
Now, yet another Tollywood director is all set to debut in Bollywood. Rakshasudu and Khiladi director Ramesh Varma is going to remake Rakshasudu in Hindi. He will be directing top Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in the project. The shooting will kick-start as soon as Ramesh Varma wraps up Khiladi. The script work will commence in the meantime.
Apparently, Akshay had reportedly promised to team up with Rakshasudu producer Koneru Satyanarayana for the Hindi remake in the past. However, he eventually requested the senior Tollywood producer to give away the remake rights to noted Bollywood producer Vasu Bhagnani who will be bankrolling Rakshasudu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times