Raghavendra Rao’s director son, Prakash Kovelamudi started his career on a disappointing note with films like Anaganaga Oka Dheerudu and Size Zero in Telugu.
These films did not give him much luck but this has not stopped him from making films. He is now making a film in Hindi with star actress Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao.
Titled Mental Hai Kya, this film has created a superb buzz in the film circles with its interesting posters. As the film has a wacky title, producer Ekta Kapoor has also managed to get some interesting posters designed which have created a good buzz for the film.
We need to see how much do these promotions help the film in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand