After leaving the entire Telugu film industry in utter shock in 2017, the Tollywood drugs case returned after 4 years to haunt several film stars. For the last couple of weeks, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has been interrogating Telugu film stars who have been facing allegations of drugs procurement and consumption.
But, it looks like the film stars are in for a huge sigh of relief. The ED officials reportedly told the media that the prime accused turned approver Kelvin’s confession and witness against the stars cannot stand ground due to lack of solid evidence
Apparently, the SIT has not found any traces of drugs in the actors’ blood samples. The SIT couldn’t even find any banned narcotic substances under the actors’ possession. Already, director Puri Jagannadh and actor Tarun were given clean chit by the ED. It looks like good news is in store for the remaining stars who were interrogated by the ED.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?