The drug scandal that erupted in 2017 continues to haunt Tollywood. Several prominent Telugu film stars are being interrogated by the Enforcement Directorate for their alleged drug abuse and connections with drug peddlers and money laundering.
Senior actor Suman is deeply upset with Tollywood’s drug nexus. In a latest media interaction, Suman demanded that a strict action must be taken to prevent the drug menace. Suman reiterated that drugs are rampant in almost all the aspects of Indian society, but it’s highlighted only when film stars are linked to it.
Suman further said that the Indian government must implement the harsh punishments given by certain foreign countries to drug peddlers and consumers to eradicate the menace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times