The drug scandal that erupted in 2017 continues to haunt Tollywood. Several prominent Telugu film stars are being interrogated by the Enforcement Directorate for their alleged drug abuse and connections with drug peddlers and money laundering.
Senior actor Suman is deeply upset with Tollywood’s drug nexus. In a latest media interaction, Suman demanded that a strict action must be taken to prevent the drug menace. Suman reiterated that drugs are rampant in almost all the aspects of Indian society, but it’s highlighted only when film stars are linked to it.
Suman further said that the Indian government must implement the harsh punishments given by certain foreign countries to drug peddlers and consumers to eradicate the menace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Vintage Powerstar is back