It is known that a team of Tollywood celebrities including Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Dil Raju, Daggubati Suresh Babu and others will be meeting Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy very soon. Even though the meeting was earlier scheduled to be held in August last week, it didn’t happen due to reasons unknown.
The latest update is that the CM office has finally given an appointment and this high-profile meeting will take place on September 20. The same has been informed to the state I&B Minister Perni Nani, who in turn conveyed it to Chiranjeevi.
Permission for benefit shows of big budget movies, permission for 5 shows per day in towns and cities and request to not implement the cap on movie ticket rates at Rs 10 and Rs 20 across the state will be prominently discussed in the meeting. The team will also be discussing the government’s recent move to launch a portal for movie ticket bookings with the CM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed