Much to the shock of movie lovers, several celebrities from the Telugu film industry were slapped with notices from the Excise Department cops in connection with drug mafia and alleged drug abuse. However, several celebrities talked to the media and denied any links with the drug mafia.
Film stars like Subbaraju, Navdeep, Nandu, Art Director Chinna, Tanish and Suresh Babu strongly denied the reports of their nexus with the drug mafia. Nandu was even ready for a blood test and to submit his WhatsApp and call details to prove his innocence.
Navdeep confirmed that he has received SIT notices, but claimed that he had never spoken to Kelvin, the kingpin in the drug scandal. Tanish said that he is being wrongly implicated in the entire controversy. Suresh Babu said that his two sons and his family have absolutely no involvement in the drug scandal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19