Summer is a busy season for any film industry. The biggest films are reserved for this season, to take advantage of the summer holidays. For the Telugu Film Industry, May is going to be a very busy month as a host of big budget films are getting ready to hit the screens.
Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’, Venkatesh’s ‘Shadow’, Allari Naresh’s ‘Action 3D’, Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ and Nani’s ‘Paisa’ are some of the films scheduled for May. Apart from these big projects, a number of small films will also hit the screens during the month.
Revenues have been hit in recent times due to the interesting IPL season and the high cost of running shows during power cuts. With so many films lined up, exhibitors are hoping for a big boost to their business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular Tamil director blessed with a baby boy
- Senior actress’ biggest regret in her 4 decade old career
- This heroine’s special song in RRR?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Happening director not directing Ram Charan
- This heroine to romance Mahesh in his next?