Ever since the shooting for Tamil star Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai, began in Hyderabad, there has been a strong buzz that young Tollywood hero Kartikeya will be playing one of the film’s antagonists. However, neither Valimai’s team nor Kartikeya have made an official announcement regarding the buzz till date.
But now, Kartikeya has finally let the cat out of the bag. In a latest live interaction on the occasion of RX 100 completing 2 years, Kartikeya interacted with his director Ajay Bhupathi. When Ajay gave a hint about Kartikeya’s Tamil debut, the actor didn’t deny anything and only said that let the team make a formal announcement.
Valimai is being directed by H Vinoth and produced Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person
- Producer locked for Chiru-Meher Ramesh’s project?
- Will Rakul’s new resolution bring her luck?