Ever since the shooting for Tamil star Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai, began in Hyderabad, there has been a strong buzz that young Tollywood hero Kartikeya will be playing one of the film’s antagonists. However, neither Valimai’s team nor Kartikeya have made an official announcement regarding the buzz till date.
But now, Kartikeya has finally let the cat out of the bag. In a latest live interaction on the occasion of RX 100 completing 2 years, Kartikeya interacted with his director Ajay Bhupathi. When Ajay gave a hint about Kartikeya’s Tamil debut, the actor didn’t deny anything and only said that let the team make a formal announcement.
Valimai is being directed by H Vinoth and produced Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary