Hero Nikhil is a happy man these days. He scored the much-needed hit with his previous film, Arjun Suravaram, which released in November last year and had a decent run at the box-office. On the personal front, Nikhil tied the knot with his lady love Dr Pallavi Varma last month.
Nikhil interacted with his Twitter fans yesterday. When a fan asked him what he has been up to during the lockdown, Nikhil told him that he has been undertaking filmmaking classes for the last 3 months. It’s well known that Nikhil had started out as an Assistant Director before getting his big break as an actor with Sekhar Kammula’s Happy Days. Whether Nikhil is planning to make his debut as a director or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?