Hero Nikhil’s long-delayed film, Arjun Suravaram, released today and received a modest response from critics and movie lovers alike. The thrilling elements and the unique storyline are getting a good day appreciation from the audience. Even Nikhil’s performance is being lauded by many.
Now, in a latest promotional interview, Nikhil revealed how he narrowly missed making his debut in Bollywood and Kollywood at the same time. Apparently, Rana Daggubati had asked Nikhil to play a crucial cameo in his ongoing trilingual film, Haathi Mere Saathi.
However, Nikhil could not accept the role due to the unavailability of his dates. Nikhil said that he still regrets missing out on such a huge project. In 2020, Nikhil is planning to have at least two releases, while he has already signed four projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood