Mahesh’s Business Man is having a tri-lingual release. Rana has reportedly given his consent to act in a Tamil film. Allari Naresh is acting in Samuthirakani’s Porali, which is making its way into Telugu screens as Sangarshana. This is a healthy development. For long we have had a one-way traffic. Kamal Hasan, Rajinikanth, Karthick, Vikram, and Suriya have all enjoyed a great deal of acceptance with Telugu audience.
Sadly, our stars just could not create a market for themselves in Kollywood. The new generation of stars however, to an extent is reversing that trend. Mahesh, and Naresh might just be the beginning, surely others like Allu Arjun and Ram Charan too will make their presence felt. It also helps that this lot of heroes are familiar with Tamil. Mahesh, Charan and Rana even studied in Chennai. In an industry that is pretty much passionate about dialect and diction, fluency with the language is a big plus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress reveals why she turned down Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday