Sushanth Singh’s death has not been investigated even after 40 days of his passing away. The way Mumbai cops are derailing the case is so clear for all to see.
The social media is filled with messages of asking justice for Sushanth. The likes of Kangana Ranaut are fighting for this case and are demanding a CBI inquiry so that the culprits will be put behind the bars.
The news now is that even Telugu heroine, Lavanya Tripathi also wants a CBI inquiry into this case. “Don’t know what’s the truth but definitely want Sushanth’s case to go to CBI #SushantSingRajput posted Lavanya on her Twitter.
Don’t know whats the truth but definitely want sushant’s case to go to CBI#SushantSingRajput
— LAVANYA (@Itslavanya) August 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films
- New trend- Directors’ casting heroines for negative roles
- SPB’s lives on forever-Here are some unknown facts
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death