Hero Sharwanand is currently working on 96’s Telugu remake. His period gangster drama, co-starring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan, is gearing up for release later this summer. And, here’s an interesting update on Sharwa’s next project.
According to the latest reports, Sharwa is in talks with noted Kollywood producer SR Prabhu for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. SR Prabhu is currently bankrolling Suriya’s highly anticipated political drama, NGK. Sharwa is well known to Tamil audiences for his role in Journey. More details about the bilingual project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?