Hero Sharwanand is currently working on 96’s Telugu remake. His period gangster drama, co-starring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan, is gearing up for release later this summer. And, here’s an interesting update on Sharwa’s next project.
According to the latest reports, Sharwa is in talks with noted Kollywood producer SR Prabhu for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. SR Prabhu is currently bankrolling Suriya’s highly anticipated political drama, NGK. Sharwa is well known to Tamil audiences for his role in Journey. More details about the bilingual project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela