After a gap of nearly 2 years, actress Taapsee made a successful comeback in Tollywood with Anando Brahma. The talented actress has recently signed a new film opposite her Gundello Godaari co-star Aadhi Pinisetty.
Expressing her happiness on signing her next Telugu film, Taapsee, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, said that Tollywood is quite close to her heart. Incidentally, Taapsee was involved in an unwanted controversy a few months ago when her comments on Telugu film industry didn’t go down well with Telugu audiences.
In Bollywood, Taapsee is busy with a handful of promising movies like Mulk, Prakash Raj’s Tadka, Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and a biopic on Indian Hockey star Sandip Singh.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?