Actress Shriya Sharan who had lost her prime is back in the reckoning with the blockbuster hit of Manam. Owing to the stupendous success of Manam, she has bagged another biggie opposite Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan in ‘Gopala Gopala’.
Shriya was elated at the new turn of events. “Hello everybody! Thx for the wonderful messages and love for Manam. Want to personally thank each one of you for appreciating a good film.Telugu industry is home to me. Feeling happy to be back and working with my favourite superstars. Thx for the support once again. Big hug”, posted the actress on her micro blogging site.
Lets hope her second innings in Tollywood is longer than her previous stint.
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission