A junior actor who appears in villainous roles has been arrested today, in connection with an attempt to murder case. The actor’s name is Rahman alias Baba and he has appeared in many Telugu films as an assistant to main villains. He was also seen in Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Vikramarkudu’.
Baba reportedly attacked a person a week or so ago near the Masab Tank area, when asked to vacate a house. He has been absconding since then and police officials launched a manhunt to nab the actor.
Industry sources expressed shock when they found out about Baba’s involvement in this criminal case.
- DSP finally set to make his acting debut?
- After Awe, Nani to turn producer yet again
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views