A junior actor who appears in villainous roles has been arrested today, in connection with an attempt to murder case. The actor’s name is Rahman alias Baba and he has appeared in many Telugu films as an assistant to main villains. He was also seen in Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Vikramarkudu’.
Baba reportedly attacked a person a week or so ago near the Masab Tank area, when asked to vacate a house. He has been absconding since then and police officials launched a manhunt to nab the actor.
Industry sources expressed shock when they found out about Baba’s involvement in this criminal case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info in Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films