Not many know that legendary singer, SP Balasubramaniam hails from Nellore. From there, he went to Madras in the ’60s and emerged as an iconic singer.
Now, the latest news is that SPB has donated his ancestral home to Kanchi Math. Earlier, today he handed over the house to Kanchi Acharya Sri Vijayendra Saraswathi.
News is that the house will be converted into a Veda Pathsala. Instead of selling or keeping his heritage property, SPB using it for a social cause is winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha
- Bheeshma’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Nears break even mark already
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film