Not many know that legendary singer, SP Balasubramaniam hails from Nellore. From there, he went to Madras in the ’60s and emerged as an iconic singer.
Now, the latest news is that SPB has donated his ancestral home to Kanchi Math. Earlier, today he handed over the house to Kanchi Acharya Sri Vijayendra Saraswathi.
News is that the house will be converted into a Veda Pathsala. Instead of selling or keeping his heritage property, SPB using it for a social cause is winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response