Not many know that legendary singer, SP Balasubramaniam hails from Nellore. From there, he went to Madras in the ’60s and emerged as an iconic singer.
Now, the latest news is that SPB has donated his ancestral home to Kanchi Math. Earlier, today he handed over the house to Kanchi Acharya Sri Vijayendra Saraswathi.
News is that the house will be converted into a Veda Pathsala. Instead of selling or keeping his heritage property, SPB using it for a social cause is winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics