Not many know that legendary singer, SP Balasubramaniam hails from Nellore. From there, he went to Madras in the ’60s and emerged as an iconic singer.
Now, the latest news is that SPB has donated his ancestral home to Kanchi Math. Earlier, today he handed over the house to Kanchi Acharya Sri Vijayendra Saraswathi.
News is that the house will be converted into a Veda Pathsala. Instead of selling or keeping his heritage property, SPB using it for a social cause is winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?