Telugu film industry has suffered a huge loss with the sudden passing of senior co-director JVV Satyanarayana earlier today. Fondly known as Satyam, he had worked with top directors like Rajamouli, Trivikram, Krishna Vamsi and K Raghavendra Rao.
Rajamouli’s Sye, Magadheera, Eega and Maryada Ramanna, Trivikram’s A..Aa, Aravindha Sanstha and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Krishna Vamsi’s Chandamama are some of the big budget movies Satyam had worked as a Chief Co-director. Stars like Pooja Hegde, Thaman, Sushanth and others expressed shock over the unexpected demise of Satyam and extended deepest condolences to his family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?