Telugu film industry has suffered a huge loss with the sudden passing of senior co-director JVV Satyanarayana earlier today. Fondly known as Satyam, he had worked with top directors like Rajamouli, Trivikram, Krishna Vamsi and K Raghavendra Rao.
Rajamouli’s Sye, Magadheera, Eega and Maryada Ramanna, Trivikram’s A..Aa, Aravindha Sanstha and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Krishna Vamsi’s Chandamama are some of the big budget movies Satyam had worked as a Chief Co-director. Stars like Pooja Hegde, Thaman, Sushanth and others expressed shock over the unexpected demise of Satyam and extended deepest condolences to his family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark