Tollywood producers are facing several losses due to the lockdown. So many films are stuck on floors and other films are yet to come out for their release for a long time now.
While Bollywood producers made clever moves and started selling their projects and half of the pending projects are already out online. But the Telugu makers are playing the waiting game and are only waiting for the right move.
But seeing the latest situation, the makers of many films have started selling their films to OTT giants. The gossip is that in the days to come, films like Nani’s V, Solo Bratuke So Betteru, Uppena, Orrey Bujjiga, Nishabdham, and many other films will be out online.
Looks like the makers have seen the game enough and understood that the more they delay their films, the more damage it can cause to their project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name