Tollywood producers are facing several losses due to the lockdown. So many films are stuck on floors and other films are yet to come out for their release for a long time now.
While Bollywood producers made clever moves and started selling their projects and half of the pending projects are already out online. But the Telugu makers are playing the waiting game and are only waiting for the right move.
But seeing the latest situation, the makers of many films have started selling their films to OTT giants. The gossip is that in the days to come, films like Nani’s V, Solo Bratuke So Betteru, Uppena, Orrey Bujjiga, Nishabdham, and many other films will be out online.
Looks like the makers have seen the game enough and understood that the more they delay their films, the more damage it can cause to their project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy