It is widely known that KGF director Prashanth Neel is committed to doing a project with the successful production house, Mythri Movie Makers. Ever since the announcement was made officially by the producers, moviegoers have been eagerly waiting to see which hero will Prashanth Neel work with on his Tollywood debut.
Now, here comes a big update. None other than Young Tiger NTR has been roped in for this crazy project. Naveen Yerneni, one of the makers of this film, has officially confirmed the news in a recent interview with a web channel. However, Naveen said that the project will go on floors only during the second half of 2020.
This is definitely a joyful news for all NTR and Prashanth Neel fans out there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer
- Sridevi’s gorgeous pic from classical hit goes viral
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?