Several actors and actresses from the Telugu film fraternity flew to Abu Dhabi to take part in SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards). The event, which will be held on June 30 and July 1, is going to attract plenty of celebrities from the four South Indian film industries and it’s expected to be a grand gala affair.
This year, Lakshmi Manchu and Allu Sirish are going to host the show on one of the days and the event will see performances by some of the top stars in the industry. Once again, NTR’s Janatha Garage, Nannaku Prematho, and Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu are leading the race to win most of the awards.
Actors like Rana, Akhil, Nani, Nivetha Thomas, Aadhi, Manjima Mohan, SP Balu, Sripriya, Kushbu and several other stars are going to be present at the venue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next