Director Sriram Venu had a huge challenge of directing Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. The film released on Friday amid high expectations and Sriram Venu has passed the litmus test with flying colours. He is being showered with praises from all quarters.
While Megastar Chiranjeevi and director Sukumar personally congratulated Sriram Venu, popular directors like Koratala Siva, Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Venky Kudumula and others telephoned and appreciated the Vakeel Saab director. All the directors particularly appreciated the way Sriram Venu brilliantly handled the intense court scenes in the second half.
Even the thought-provoking dialogues in the movie are being appreciated by everyone. They reflect Pawan Kalyan’s ideology and elevated his heroism very well, besides highlighting the main theme of the movie that is respecting women.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?