The tragic demise of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has thrown the spotlight on mental health, depression and even suicides like never before. Even several Tollywood stars have joined the debate to raise awareness on suicides and fight depression.
Most of the young generation stars are taking to social media and are tagging two of their friends, requesting them to copy and post the message and further tag a couple of friends in order to demonstrate that someone is always listening. The message primarily contains two Suicide Awareness numbers (for US: 1-800-273-8255 and for India: 09152987821)
Stars like Rana Daggubati, Rakul Preet, Lavanya Tripathi, Sai Tej, Lakshmi Manchu, Eesha Rebba, Ritu Varma, Vennela Kishore, Rahul Ravindran and several others took part in this mission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham